I know I wasn’t there and don’t even lie in America but that doesn’t matter. This little girl died today running the Boston marathon. She had so much to live for and experience in life and it was taken away too soon and it won’t kill you reblog this.
This is pretty awesome. 36 Ways To DIY Every Part Of Your Life http://bzfd.it/XolvKu
im the one in the middle lol
yes. me. everyday
Macro’s: 834 calories; 123g Protein, 63g Carbs, 10g Fat
12oz - Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
10oz - F age 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
2 whole eggs
3/4 Cup - Granulated Splenda
1/4 Cup - 1% Milk
1.25 Scoop - Trutein Vanilla Protein (42.5g)
1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp - Kosher salt
Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.
1. Preheat Oven to 325 - Prepare 6” cake pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.
3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.
4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again…scrape.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.
6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.
7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
protein cheesecakes ARE THE BOMB guise